Wednesday, September 30, 2026

A Snapshot

 

Some of the things you don’t see are the tires that have suffered relentless potholes, the sweatshirt proudly announcing a school I never attended and the long line of faces I knew from back when.

These are just random parts of a story.  Not necessarily worthy of telling, although not yet complete.  This is the view from the back of the Blog.  It is here where ideas take shape, sometimes find their place – tallest in the back, face front – say cheese.  Or where they fail and follow that very worn path across the screen to that overflowing recycle bin.

How clever of those Microsoft people to think ahead and place a waste basket right here on my monitor.  It’s as if they knew me.   Although I doubt it very much.  They travel around wearing shirts displaying schools they actually attended and driving cars that wouldn’t know a pothole if it jumped out in front of them.  Trust me, in Michigan, some of them do.

 

 

 

 

 

ZC

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: