My preference was always MAD magazine over News Week, Gilligan’s Island over 60 Minutes and never any animal shows, as something always gets munched. They can’t seem to help themselves. Nature shows always show one animal killing another. It must be a part of TV DNA.
I never really started learning until I got out of high school. That was when knowing something wasn’t driven by tests but by a desire to know it. And I somehow always knew that whatever path I took would be the fun one. Never the serious. Everyone else appeared to be on the serious one. Although going into the military wasn’t an option, I still leaned towards the fun side, which is when I discovered Uncle Sam hasn’t got a funny bone. I couldn’t see spending a lifetime around people who didn’t know how to smile, so we parted company on good terms, and I headed back into the private sector.
As you are still
reading this Blog, I’m guessing you also have more silly in your DNA than
serious. Good, the more of us there are,
the better.
ZC
1 comment:
Ya Dude! I think we are related!!! 🤣
Post a Comment