Monday, September 28, 2026

No chance of intelligence today, Folks.

 

        The distant thunder sounds like someone is moving the furniture around upstairs.  Not being in an apartment I know that is not the case.  It is the sound of an approaching storm.  That blob I’ve been watching on the weather channel is now over my house.  Even though I look out of my window, I do not see the wind-blown weather person standing out in the rain.  Why do they do that?  Why do they feel it is necessary to report the weather while standing in it?

        Was it a requirement in order to get the job?  Was it on the job application?

1.    Can you remain standing during gale-force winds?

2.  Have you ever experienced icicles hanging from your nose?

3.  Are you willing to chase an umbrella down the street?

4.  Can you still read cue cards while being electrocuted from a wet microphone?

5.   Do you promise to not sue the station if you die while on the air?

6.  Are you willing to report, while standing at the edge of a sink hole?

  



ZC

No comments: