Monday, September 2, 2024

No - I can't prove it

 

I grow weary of playing solitaire.  It was fun when the boss would try to sneak up on me and catch me playing, but he seems to have lost interest.  I suppose I could do my job.  It’s just so darn boring.  Next year’s projections… blah, blah, blah.

Maybe in my next Power Point presentation, I’ll slip in a few pictures of a Harley.   Not just some lame side view, but something artsy.  Maybe even photo-shop it somehow.  Nah, they’d probably fire me.  Then what?

What I really need is a job where I can be creative, use my brain, not this nonsense.   I don’t even know why they hired me.  I’m not bilingual, I’m not a minority or physically challenged in any way.  I haven’t any degree, or even letters of reference.  I’m just a 7-9J model, with advanced Intel processors.




 

No comments: