Sunday, September 29, 2024

Call in SWAT

 

How is it, with so much going on in the world, a tiny mosquito bite can capture and keep my attention?   Everything must come to a halt while I stop to scratch.  It really is quite annoying.

Here’s what I propose: Everyone in every country, in every city, village and town, stop what they’re doing and kill all the mosquitos around them.  Let’s end this thing once and for all.  The press can help.  Newspapers, like the New York Times, The Post, even the small-town papers… if they can be rolled up, then they can smack.

You there, the one reading this blog.  Join in, help us wipe out mosquitoes in our lifetime.  It’s a worthy cause.  They add nothing to the food-chain, they don’t make good pets, and they practically disappear when cooked in butter.

If we all work together, we can do it.

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I agree! I think we should get a committee together and make bumper stickers and lapel pins!!!