Saturday, September 7, 2024

Farewell to Saturday

 

Greed has taken over.  The rich have invaded our Saturdays.  The only way to enjoy a college football game is to pay the greedy.   They have blocked out television so the only way to see your team is to give up and pay them even more. 

For just a moment I thought I was going to get to watch the big game.  Then I noticed the people in the stands and the players were all computerized.  None of them were real.  There were game-day sound effects, and of course, commercial interruptions, but the game was all phony.

Even for free I’m not about to watch computer graphic players mechanically move up and down the field, in some lame effort to bypass copywrite laws.  If you can’t legally show the game, then at least show the scabby pigs counting their money.  Maybe if enough light shines under the rocks, they’ll come out where we can see them.

Hey, don't get me going...
        (It's not like me to insult pigs)









No comments: