Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wait, I think I have something

 

What must it be like to be an idea?  You bounce about from here to there.  Not always completely formed, and often never sticking to one person, but just bouncing off, leaving a slight imprint of your feet that quickly dissipate with the smallest disruption or sneeze.

What would you look like if I could see you?  Maybe an unrealized idea would only be a shell.  No guts, no inner workings.  Certainly, no beauty contest winner.  

Where do you get your start?  How are you formed or how do you grow?  I know an idea can grow teeth.  I’ve heard of that.  Do you drift like clouds?  Just drift around until you meet up with another cloud that fits your shape or density.  

Is it in our subconscious where you are drifting about?  Is that where you live, then after forming with a compatible cloud you float into our conscious jet stream, taking off as a full-blown idea.

 

 

 Maybe...



 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

You gotta wonder how the people who discovered electricity and the airplane ever came up with those ideas and actually made them work. And what about the possibility of the millions of other folks that came up with the same ideas and were poo-pooed out of them.