I asked AI for a step-by-step procedure on how to perform a certain function. In an instant the outline showed up on my screen. Step by step it was spelled out.
Here’s the thing. No matter which AI I went to or how I phrased the request, the same thing always happened.
Step one was directing me to someplace that didn’t exist. Never could I get to step two.
Is there ever a human that actually tries to follow these instructions, or is it just making assumptions, because it knows where to find it and what to do once it is there, that everyone does and it will all work out.
Understanding I’m not
the sharpest tool in the shed, I still think something should accompany these
procedures that shows they’ve been tested and actually work. Possibly a little AI seal of approval, off in
the corner someplace.

No comments:
Post a Comment