Is it harder to scrape doodoo from your shoe or to keep politicians off your television screen, out of your mailbox and off the posters along the road.
Trick question. You can never get rid of the stench of
either.
Dear people of the
Future,
As you read this Blog, you may notice it is sprinkled with some negative comments about politicians. Our current society is rampant with them. Most have learned to not scatter when the lights come on, although some still scurry along the baseboards, behind closed doors.
At this time, I have neither a suggestion for their replacement, nor do I have the ear of anyone in authority who might impose a change. I am simply one of the sheep following along, although refusing to drink the Kool-Ade. (Old Reference)
If you are reading this, let me say here that I’m surprised it has survived. I may not have. Those swimming against the current tend to wash up on shore further downstream.
Being aware that
people don’t read this for my opinion, I am attempting to avoid adding such
comments on future posts. Here’s the
thing, it is election time and the idiots are in full bloom. That is what prompted this particular
blathering. But I shall stop now and let
you continue on your way.
Z. Corwin
No comments:
Post a Comment