Saturday, August 8, 2026

Miss-diagnosed

 

Having read many of these posts over time, a person came to me and asked a rather complex question.  I could tell by the question what had happened.  They had made the assumption that I was smart.

The sad reality is that when I write these, I am not under any pressure or deadline.  I have all the time in the world to think about what I am going to say before ever committing it to paper. 

I believe they mistook my variety of topics to suggest I was well versed in a multitude of areas.  That also is not the case.  Sometime – most of the time, I just write a sentence or a phrase and then I build upon it.  If it works, I keep it, if it doesn’t then I shake my monitor like an Etch-a-sketch until it all disappears. 

I explained to them that the answer to their question was presently in Smartland and my passport was expired.

They were not happy, but I think they understood.  They must have – they went away.

 

 

 

ZC  

Far from the border

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I'm thinking that you should not shake your Etch-a-sketch, but put those ideas into a vault for later examination and exploration.