Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Interview

 

Having passed through the fire-swamp and over the lightening sand, I believe I am ready to face your job interview.  All of the basics are on my application, but I understand that beyond that you still have questions.

 I am honest to a fault.  I will work hard when being watched.  I will have personal items on my desk and will occasionally daydream.  I will make and accept personal phone calls while pretending they are not. 

I will grumble when asked to work overtime and call in sick when I am not.  I will not volunteer any information concerning those areas of my application that may have been exaggerated.  I will play sliotar for hours at a time when you are not around. 

In the event of an anomaly I will blame whoever is absent.   I will accept credit for things I only had a small part of and will ask for a raise often, and by the way, I can’t start tomorrow as we discussed, I need tomorrow off.

 

 

Joe Everymann

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: