Tuesday, August 4, 2026

I Accept Cookies

 

The thing about chips is where they came from.  If they are from a casino, you want them.  Should they be from a potato, you want another one.  What you don’t want is to chip a nail or a tooth.  What you might like instead is a chocolate chip.  Those can easily come from a cookie.

        If you’re like your dad, you could be a chip off the old block.  Then again, if you are hidden somewhere behind this post, you’re most likely a computer chip.  But let’s go back for a minute.  I want to talk about that cookie.  Yes, the chocolate chip cookie.

        The cookie itself was such a great invention, possibly the best invention ever, but then – some amazing wizard came along and added chocolate chips.  Suddenly life was worth living.   That’s what I call improving upon success.   Making something already good – better.

        I seriously doubt the chocolate chip cookie will ever be improved upon.  How could it be?

     

    Butter = Smiles

    Sugar = Hugs

    Chocolate = Love


    A winning combination.


    Warm, just out of the oven = Heaven





 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: