Just minutes ago, I looked up from my keyboard and noticed there was a world taking place outside. There was bright sun, birds flying and wind blowing the leaves around. I had to ask myself, is this the way I really want to spend my days sitting in here, pounding on these dismal black keys?
And why is that? Why are they all black. Why couldn’t some be yellow or electric lime? Why isn’t this entire keyboard like bioluminescence? Swirling colors always moving - left to right, north and south. Where is the creativity? Where is the imagination?
I think the person in
charge of the aurora borealis should be in charge of keyboards. Make them exciting, alive with color and maybe
even coordinate things. Like all vowels
could be Obnoxious Green, and any letters having rounded parts, like B’s and S’s
could be Gouda Yellow. And those are
just suggestions. Anything other than
all black, all the time would be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment