When people discover I am writing a Blog, the first question they always ask is, what is it about?
With topics as diverse as potential allows, I am forever at a loss to answer them. Skimming the surface, I can say that it dances with whimsy, it jabs at greed and flourishes in gibberish. It carries its own fertilizer while still smelling of Spruce Trees and pomegranates. It highlights stupidity, while reflecting hope. It is absent of bowties and tie shoes yet carries a pocket protector. It has pictures but no sound. It has a beginning with a middle that keeps moving. There is random spelling and occasionally misplaced punctuation. It has stories that go nowhere and ideas that just lay lifeless across the arm of the couch.
It is creative and
boring at the same time. It should come
with a warning and a flotation device.
It has a North arrow but there is no point to it. There are rumors that it glows in the dark,
but I’ve not found that to be true. It
is sprinkled with bad poetry and lame imagery.
It can both waste your time as well as pique your interest. It is heavy with bad examples, which could be
confused with the scent of pomegranates.
No comments:
Post a Comment