There is a room within my brain where the lights have never come on. I doubt it has ever been dusted. And yes, I know what is in there, it’s everything I don’t know. It is all the information and answers that have remained in the dark.
There isn’t a combination lock to deal with or some intricate cypher to figure out. There is just a key. Most people are given the key at an early age. I was not. It has been my lot in life to stumble and to grope about, learning what, I’m not sure.
This Blog and these posts are the breadcrumbs I have dropped along the way. There haven’t been many straight lines and much has been uphill. What has helped me has been my ability to see people as they are. I do not have the gift of gab, even though the length of this Blog may suggest otherwise.
I should mention here
that even though I identified them as breadcrumbs, some may be from doughnuts. Just thought I’d clarify that.
No comments:
Post a Comment