Closed Caption for the Hearing Impaired
Did they really need to say, for the hearing impaired? Isn’t it sort of obvious?
Your mileage may vary. No kidding, Sherlock. Every car is different, drivers are different, the path taken can be uphill or down. Why would mileage ever be the same?
I sit with several people playing the same card game. We all examine our cards and make decisions on what we’re holding. Some people can tell at a glance what to do, while others seem to agonize over it forever. They just can’t decide.
How is it that people can all look at the same thing and yet see something different? They can all hear the same story, but each take away something different.
Is that why they fill the jury box with 12 different people, all from different walks of life, each with their own background and education. An attempt to get a general consensus.
Not sure what Noah was thinking by gathering two of every animal. Maybe each species represents a type of human. The elephants, with their impressive memories, represent teachers. The ants are the industrious hourly workers. The snakes, of course, are the politicians. You knew I was headed there. The giraffes are the housewives talking over the back fence.
This post started off going in one direction
and then just sort of wandered over to the margin and sat down. I think I’ll end it here and head for the
coffee pot.
Later Gator
1 comment:
I agree! I have been on 5 jury's and am always amazed at how we all hear and see the same information and yet process it differently!
Mind Blowing!
Post a Comment