Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Incoming

 


There was a crow sitting on my mailbox this morning.  She was squawking quite loudly.  Apparently very proud of having such a fancy perch.

Other crows were doing fly-bys, but none dared to challenge her for her spot. 

I wondered if it were a sign, maybe an omen of something coming in the day’s mail that I should be concerned about.

Then again, maybe it was the crow herself that someone had sent me.  I didn’t already have one. But it isn’t my birthday.

Who would be sending me a crow?  I should go out and check it for postage.

That’s silly.  The postman didn’t deliver it.  She simply landed on the box.

Oh well, something new for me to ponder.

I guess I’ll know if the postman comes by and takes her away, thinking she is an out-going crow.




 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Caw Caw - Caw Caw.....watch out, he has friends!