Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Hello


        I thought I’d search for you out here in cyber space.  You see, I have this new phone now and it has everything possible packed inside of it.  Really.  All the words in the dictionary are in here.  There are pictures, movies, news events and some stuff I never even thought of.  Yes, it is a little heavier than my last phone, but then it would have to be, wouldn’t it?

        Anyway, I haven’t been able to find you anywhere, so I thought maybe cyber space is where you went.  I used up my old phone looking for you, which is why I had to get this new one.  I had high hopes you’d be here, but so far there’s been no calls, no emails or text messages.  I know because I keep checking.  

        I’m thinking it must have been nanotechnology that shrunk everything so small in order to fit it all inside this thing.  It has tons of gadgets, including a flashlight, so if need be, I can signal you with it.  You know – old school.  I am, however, running out of ideas and places to look.  I must admit, every now and then I find myself looking at those silly cat videos, kittens afraid of their own shadow.

        You’d think that with all the stuff in this phone it wouldn’t feel so empty.  I am starting to lose hope.  

    Where are you?




OH,  this is me -

  Zobostic




1 comment:

Pauline said...

Never Give Up - Never Give In................I'm Here!
Hello!