Tuesday, March 12, 2024

First Responders

 

    I enjoy meeting new people.  There is always the possibility of them becoming new friends. 

    I don't, however, care to meet first responders.  That would suggest my day had gotten off to a rocky start.  Even now, I hear the disturbing wail of a firetruck siren and the whooping police sirens rushing across town to someone's Tuesday.  I expect they are not having a good start to their day.

    If the first responders are fireman, then it is very possible the pictures on your walls are hanging scorched and askew.  If they are police, it's altogether likely you'll spend the next few days in some dismal cell with no artwork at all.

    With them, it's all about the artwork.   Much like the post office, hanging pictures of various people on their walls, they rank them in popularity, from wanted to most wanted, and so on.  I guess I never really thought much about ranking the pictures on my walls.  I think if they were pictures of my kids, I'd rank them from liked to most liked.  Changing the order, depending on who is visiting me at the time. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that idea!! Never thought about ranking them based on who I like most at the time....or what they do or if they remember my birthday or not. Hummmm, I even wonder if they would notice.