Sunday, March 24, 2024

Made in China

 


OK, so it turns out this cream does nothing it is supposed to do.  I go to Amazon and request a refund.

I click where it says to click in order to print a return label.

Then I get a message saying that in order to get a refund on this product, China has to be the one to authorize a return.

Fine.  I wait.

A week goes by.  I get nervous. I contact Amazon again and say, “What’s the deal?”

Amazon contacts China, and through their interpreter says, “What’s the deal?” (Only they say it in Chinese).

China, not wanting to annoy Amazon says, “Fine, here’s your pesky refund.”

Amazon contacts me and says, “We have refunded your account, but do not return the cream.”  Instead, they forward the instructions from China to me for its disposal.

Keep in mind, this is a face cream, and there is a long list of things to avoid when disposing of this stuff.

Keep it out of direct sunlight.
Do not put it into a landfill.
Avoid open flames.
Keep dry.
Avoid wrapping it in aluminum foil.
Direct contact with the skin should be avoided.
(Are you kidding me people?  Its a face cream)
Make no loud noises when around it.
Safety equipment must be worn.

So you don't think I'm making this stuff up, I will scan their actual list and add it to this post.


zc




1 comment:

Pauline said...

Invisible Ink or What??? Where is the list?? No more skin cream for me!