Thursday, October 17, 2024

A Train leaves Boston going 70 MPH

 

I’m here because someone has created spell-check.   Otherwise, I would still be way back there, stumbling over words like Cheboygan and finagle.  Language has never been my friend.  From an early age I had always thought math was going to be my downfall, but as it turns out, language is riddled with rules, exceptions to the rules, punctuation and tenses, just to mention a few, or some, I’m not sure which.

This blog is my swimming pool.  These posts are the same as me sticking in one toe to test the water.  Is it too cold, or to cold, or maybe two cold.  I have no clue.

I’ve not really found a spell-check for math.  There should be one.  Someone should invent it.   Here, do this story problem and when you’re done, click on this and it will automatically correct your thinking.




 

No comments: