Friday, October 9, 2026

The Line

 

I accept full responsibility.  I and I alone initiated this blog and all its insanity.  I have openly and willfully scattered moronic nonsense across the globe, with little regard for the grammatical decency or literary ethics, if there is such a thing, and if not – there should be. 

I see my stream of consciousness, much as a river, in which one might pan for gold.  I would expect you could occasionally find a nugget of truth along the way, or maybe a random thought poking out along the bank, much like a sharp branch puncturing a passing raft, but not an expensive one, maybe some flimsy one bought online.

You should have returned it the minute you saw how cheap the thing was.  You certainly shouldn’t have taken a ride in it down the river.  What were you thinking?  Now you’re up the creek.  But, Hey!  That’s on you.  I have to draw the line somewhere.

 

 _____________




No comments: