I am not a car, so I cannot calculate miles per gallon, however, being a writer it may be possible to figure out how many words I use per year. Lucky for you, I don’t care, so we’re not doing that.
The more curious thing is how is it that woodpeckers know to look under tree bark for bugs? Of course, I could take the easy way out and just Google it. Most likely it would tell me that the insects that live on trees do not wear bedroom slippers, so they are not exactly quiet when walking round. Consequently, the woodpeckers can hear them clomping about.
You’d think evolution
would have given woodpeckers rabbit-sized ears.
But then, if they could hear too good, they would end up eating more and
become fat. That could make it difficult
to fly. Fat birds with rabbit ears. I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t get a job with
the design group.

No comments:
Post a Comment