Wednesday, October 7, 2026

In my defense

 

Should I ever have to justify my existence, it is possible I might sound a little silly saying that I spent my days writing a blog for strangers to read.  I did not do anything towards the advancement of humanity.  I did nothing to improve anyone’s living conditions, nor did I perform any random acts of kindness. 

For the most part, I just sat here.  Although it should also be noted that neither did I get in the way or cause any harm.  I made no promises that I didn’t keep and never professed to knowing what I was talking about.  I always said up front that it was all gibberish

My photography was a direct result of my own ideas, utilizing old-school technology.  No tricks and no computer shenanigans.  The photograph of the Combination Plate was put together with a fish I purchased at the local supermarket, as were the Clam Sandwich and Crab Sandwich pictures.  I was most proud of the Fortune Cookie. 

So, as a body of work, I believe Zobostic Left 2 Write will stand as a testament to mediocre achievement, surviving the barbs of any and all critics with good taste.   

 

 

Zobostic Corwin
       
Blogger at Large

 

 

 

 

No comments: