You might not be able to tell, but I sit here this morning, typing on my keyboard with my hat on. It makes me feel different when I have it on, and so I want to see if it also affects my creative ability. Maybe I’ll find myself writing about things in the shade, or under the roof of a porch, you know, out of the rain.
My brain is usually aware of things long before I catch on, so I’m sure it already knows about the hat. Maybe it’s like getting the leash from the hook on the wall, the dog gets all excited thinking he is going for a walk. Perhaps my brain is patiently waiting for me to go out to the car and drive off someplace. I can’t really tell if it is all excited or not. And I can’t really fool it. Like I said, it knows things way ahead of me.
OK, so far there
doesn’t seem to be a change. It’s just
making me too warm, so I’m taking it off.
There, I’m back. See the difference?
I’ll be back
later. I have this strong urge to drive
someplace. Not sure where yet, but I’ll
know when I get there.
ZC
No comments:
Post a Comment