Tuesday, July 21, 2026

No Membership Required

 

Consider this Blog as a library where each post is a different book.  Although there is only one author, there are 4,796 books to choose from.  Some topics might be similar to others, but for the most part I tried to vary the subject matter.  It is rated for General audiences, which means it is kid friendly. 

Whenever the artwork is not my own creation, I come out and say, “This isn’t mine, but I liked it.”  If I knew the artist’s name I would give them credit. 

Unlike a real library, there is no reason to be quiet, snacks are allowed and lively discussion encouraged.  Most of everything here is my opinion and could be 100% wrong.  Get over it.  Wherever calculations appear, those could also be wacky.  Keep in mind, I just do this for fun.  If I ever become serious feel free to fire me.

 

I’ll shut up now and let you get on with your day.

 

 

Zobostic Corwin