In my world there is no such thing as a civil war. Norm is still sitting at the end of the bar. Happy hour is whenever I’m there and ends when I leave. There will always be a stud in the wall wherever I want to put a nail. The odd noise my car is making is nothing and will resolve itself just as fast as it occurred.
My permanent record will magically be expunged. I will develop perfect recall but only for the good things. My insurance company will no longer dictate to my doctor what is best for me. Mental implants will painlessly be used to cure diabetes, tooth decay and Alzheimer’s.
Shoes for seniors
will have GPS in them as standard options.
Heading off in the wrong direction will no longer be possible. Henry Blake was never shot down. He made it to Bloomington, Indiana and opened a private practice. Paul and Jamie Buckman never got a divorce,
but remembered at the last minute it was a comedy show. Walter P. O’Reilly is the
CEO of the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory.
Point of clarification
The likelihood of that group of people chartering
the S.S. Minnow is astronomical.
1 comment:
OK - OK - I want a pair of those GPS shoes!!! Perhaps if I can live long enough they will be invented!!!
Post a Comment