Monday, July 20, 2026

How Does it End

 

When I reach the end of this Blog there will not be any ceremony, no farewell speech, or long, drawn-out goodbyes.  I expect the end will occur when some computer glitch shows up that I’ll have no idea how to fix and so I’ll shut it all off and walk away. 

We will go our separate ways and that will be that.  None of this came with a retirement plan, nothing to hang on the wall, and no gold watch.  I would suggest an after-party, but there’s just me.  I’m not all that good with small talk, and my mood at the time may not be the best. 

My next adventure might be another book.  Nothing serious, of course, just a different form of gibberish.  Maybe I’ll develop a character that has an adventurous spirit or have him or her invent something completely ridiculous.  Maybe build a bunch of them and sell them at the local flea market.  But it won’t have anything to do with fleas.  They will become rich and famous because of these things and get interviewed on Channel 7. 

At some point during the interview, they will be asked how they spend their time when they’re not inventing things.  At that point they will bring up their search for the evil hacker who brought down the World-Famous Blog, Zobostic Left to Write, depriving the world of free and unlimited gibberish.

 

Of course, from there the story will take a quite unusual turn.

 




ZC