I have seen smaller fish holding onto larger fish as the larger fish swims. It’s sort of their version of hitchhiking. I have also noticed baby monkeys holding onto their mom, as the mom goes about her business. I have not seen it with elephants or hippos. I’m guessing that is zoo policy that prevents certain behaviors from taking place.
But this isn’t what I want to talk about today. In fact, go ahead and erase that entire paragraph. We’ll start fresh here. Our weather person promised rain for today, so yesterday I went to the library and checked out several books, thinking I could spend a leisurely day reading. Here’s the thing, as I type this, the sun is out and there isn’t a cloud in sight.
This isn’t the first time, people. Our weather person is wrong almost 100% of the time. If I were that terrible at my job, I’d be fired. And considering the advanced technology they have today, they have little excuse for not getting it right. They even have satellites sending them constant images of what the weather is doing, so doesn’t it make sense that if you see a storm moving across your monitor, you could easily look at the little town in its path and say, “Hey, little town. Don’t be flying your kites tomorrow. You won’t like what happens.”
But no. On those days they report clear skies and, “Go
ahead and head to the beach. You’ll be
fine.” Is this still a zoo policy
thing? Because they have all the
animals, do they get to say what’s going to happen? I’m sensing a trend here.
1 comment:
👍
Post a Comment