Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Mental Wind


A mental wind with unthinkable gusts has uprooted my thoughts

and now they tumble about in unsettling directions.

 

            I have lost my focus amidst the dust and misfired synapses  

 

            perhaps more noticeable to others than I appreciate.  

 

            Surely I am off on some adventure of great import, doing what thinking I have left; sipping an aromatic tea designed to calm such mental winds as I have suffered.

 

            Should you find the pages I’ve lost, please stack them at the side door with

the milk bottles.  Place a heavy idea on top to hold them down.

 

            When my return is discovered it may be that I am huddled in a blanket, sitting in the bleachers - cheering for the other side.  Then again, it’s altogether possible you’ll find yourself sitting next to me at an establishment of tables.

 

            Know what I lack in social graces I make up for in random thoughts - 

 

            Though hardly worth the penny.

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
           
 
           


 

1 comment:

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.