Thursday, August 29, 2024

A Close Shave

 

I noticed it when I was shaving.  I was rinsing the safety razor under the running water when my thoughts suddenly shrunk down to almost a molecular level.  I could see, just about feel the razor blade splitting the water molecules into slivery splinters.  Some falling to the left, while other liquid shards cascaded over the head of the chrome razor.

Just below the shaver, the water pieces were meeting up again, curing themselves just before disappearing into the drain.  Suffice it to say, I'm happy my thoughts sprang back to full size.  I doubt I'd want to experience all of life seeing each and every detail.  In fact, if that never happens again, I’ll be perfectly happy.


No, there were no drugs or alcohol involved.
        It was just me.






No comments: