Friday, August 30, 2024

9 am

 

    For whatever reason, my cell phone dings when it is nine in the morning.  It does this every day.  I don't have it set to do this, it just does.  I don't want it to.  I don't care that it is 9 am.  I have no meetings scheduled, no tee times, or doctor's appointments.  I wish it would leave me alone.  Even setting it to mute doesn't help.  It still dings.

 

    Maybe I should ask Alexa to fix it.  She seems to know everything. 

 

    Alexa, make my smart phone dumb again.  Take away it's sense of time.  Remove it's location finder, so it has no clue which time zone it is in.  Black out the camera so it can't tell sunrise from sunset.  Just leave it's ability to make and receive phone calls.  Wouldn't that be a good thing for a phone to do?








No comments: