Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Welcome back


Good morning Nelson’s,

 

I couldn’t stay until you got home but thought I had better leave you this explanation.  Everything was going fine and before I forget, thanks for leaving the snacks.  The cookies were of course gone the first day but the chips, sandwiches, beer and everything in the liquor cabinet lasted a few days longer.  Yum!
        You may have noticed the broken window…  I kind of locked myself out on Tuesday and rather than letting the rest of the fish die like that first batch, I thought I should get back in any way possible.  By the way, it would have helped if you had told your neighbor I was watching the place for you.  They called the police when they saw me climbing up on the roof to patch the hole from the stove fire.
        I had some explaining to do there I can tell you.  Also, I noticed your answering machine was full and no one else could leave you messages so I erased them all so new ones could be added.  No need to thank me.  I also hung up signs around the neighborhood for Sparky. I'm sure he will come back when he gets hungry.
        I remembered what you had said about not using the main bathroom.  I didn’t remember until it was too late, however, to mention it to my friends on Saturday.  Get them drinking and well…  anyway; it was well into Monday afternoon before the water had made its way out to the hall carpet.  That’s of course when I noticed the   Sorry – that last pen ran out of ink. I will stop by after my softball game so you can pay me.

 

        Larry

1 comment:

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.