Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Life in the Slow Lane





I liked things when they were simple.
 
I don’t think my car should flash a message when my left front tire is low.
 
I don’t think it should be giving me turn by turn directions.
 
I certainly don’t need my driver’s seat to move 12 different ways, vibrate or heat up;
 
And I don’t want my side mirrors looking at the curb when I’m trying to park.
 
I don’t require “Cargo space".
 
If I want climate control I’ll open or close a window.
 
When my car is a little under the weather I shouldn’t need a bank of computers running diagnostic tests; I should be able to just listen to it and know.
 
 
The experience of life and the involvement of living it should be left completely up to the driver.
 

 
It’s that simple.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.