Thursday, November 15, 2012

Medical History


 

          Between the ages of 6 and 13 I was told by various girls that I had Cooties.  I hadn't realized that I had Cooties and I never experienced or displayed any symptoms that I knew of.  I just had to take their word for it.

 

          When I was 7 years old I contracted my first case of Heebie-jeebies.  At that time there was no known cure.  Over the years I have found myself to be more susceptible to Heebie-jeebies than your average person.

 

          At 18 I got the Willies.  Not being familiar with the symptoms nor having any real point of reference as to the origin, I miss-diagnosed myself, believing I had come down with Malaria.   I took a long nap and was fine when I awoke.

 

          Over the last six months I have become addicted to placebos.   

 
 
 
 
 
 
        It's not funny.

 

1 comment:

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.