Sunday, January 16, 2022

Welcome Back

 

I recognize you; you were just here yesterday.

Here’s the thing:  I’m thinking of adding advertising to my blog, but before I do, I’d like to get your opinion.

Personally, I hate things popping up here and there all the time on my monitor.  What I have in mind is something small, not real intrusive, and of course it would have to be a product I believe in.

That part is the stumbling block for me.  Just what is out there that is really worth the money they are asking for? 

I mean, there are products I like, but then there are those who say they are bad for you.  I certainly don’t want to advertise anything questionable.

Another thing, I like Coke over Pepsi, but I don’t wish to alienate all of my viewers who drink Pepsi.  I like Subway sandwiches, but then – many people say they should make them look as good as their advertising.  Well, that gets us into a whole other can of worms.  Not that they put worms in their sandwiches, I’m just saying – let’s not get into that whole truth-in-advertising thing.  Yikes.  We’d be here all day.

You know, let’s forget it.  I’m not going to be advertising anything.  You didn’t come here to read ads; you came for the gibberish.  Let’s stick to what we know.


Thanks for listening.



No comments: