Saturday, January 15, 2022

I have Questions

 

         I would like to better understand dark matter.  What is it made of?  Would it hold me if I stood on it?  Could I break a piece off?  Why is it only in space?  Is it evil?  If I went into it, would my compass still point North? 

        What flavor is it?  Because it is in space, is it always quiet?  Is it alive?  Growing?  If I wanted to take it's pulse, where would I touch it?  How much does it weigh, and just what would I set my scale on in order to weigh it?

        If light cannot pass through it, could a really sharp needle?

Is it squishy?  Does it exist anywhere other than in space?  Could there be some under my bed?  I think there is.

        Does Neil Tyson know more than he is telling us?  Does it have value, like gold or an extended warrantee?  And what about moving parts - does that matter?  If it does have moving parts, is there friction?  Should we be developing space oil?  Is it really up to us to fix it if it breaks?

        Is it hot or cold?  Is it room temperature, and if so - which room?  If it is like my basement then it is probably dark matter clammy.  Could a minor's canary live in it?

        Does it dissipate, or ever need refilling?  Is it like a storage area, where we can put stuff until later?

        How far away is the nearest one, to say... Boston?  Is a black hole the same as dark matter?  What about a worm hole?  Does it have several sections, like an actual worm?

        How long would it take Gorilla glue to dry in dark matter?  If dark matter is surrounded by space, with zero gravity, then what keeps it where it is?  Is it floating around?  If I take a picture of it, should I leave my flash off?

    If any of you have any answers, please let me know,  especially about the drying time.


    Thanks


 






 

No comments: