Monday, January 3, 2022

Oops

 

I have accidently pushed the tab key in my brain, now I find myself starting things just a tad later than I normally would.  Everything I do seems just a bit moved over.

People have often told me I was a little off, but they were saying that long before I pushed the tab key.

I can mostly blend in when I’m in a crowd.  Most people are so interested in what they have to say, that by the time I’ve caught up to the conversation there have been adequate lulls to cover my non-participation.

Some, of course, just assume that I’m one of those quiet types. Maybe not so much shy, as just boring.  Sometime, if I don’t really care about the subject at hand, I focus on the things I do enjoy.  For example, I really like the blue color of peanut M&M’s.  I wouldn’t mind having a Mustang that color.  I’d want it to be a 5.0 V-8, manual shift, and as long as were dreaming, I’d like it to come with a 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty.

But I digress.  I really need to figure out how to undo my mental tab.  Unlike my computer, I haven’t any undo key stroke, and I’ve not yet encountered human white-out.

That, however, would be for mistakes.  So far my only mistake has been that stupid tab key.

 

Any thoughts?

No comments: