Friday, January 15, 2021

Dark Matter

 

Just as there are limits to our vision of space, there exists mental walls around our comprehension of endlessness.  These are locks for which no keys are readily apparent.

Perhaps great thinkers such as, Sir. Isaac Newton, or Albert Einstein would have eventually thought to look under the mat, but they didn’t.

I, on the other hand, have discovered such a key.  And now having seen it, can’t believe no one before me hasn’t.   It’s like one of those artsy pictures you stare at from across the room.  Then, as if by magic, you see the image.  Once, of course, you’ve seen it, you can’t see anything else.

Here’s the thing, the


       

Please excuse this interruption.  I had every intention of sharing with you the key I have discovered.  The one thing that allows the human brain to bring all things into focus, even those things hidden behind quasars and several feet beyond the farthest galaxy.  Unfortunately, as you can see, my computer isn’t cooperating.

I’m going to get my wrenches and see if I can fix it. 

 

I’ll be right back.







No comments: