Thursday, March 3, 2022

A Logical Thought Process

 

I was dusting the items along the middle shelf when I noticed a magic coin.  I knew it must be magical, for it was a coin and I hadn’t spent it yet.  How did it survive my grasp and what possibly can I buy?

Its predecessors are the ones responsible for burning holes in my pockets. Maybe I can use it to buy new pockets.

OK, so I looked up Pocket Replacement Services on Google.  I found pool tables requiring maintenance, Doors that disappear into your walls, and odd-looking sandwiches.  Nowhere did I see blue jeans needing pockets, or holes in need of filling.

Now I’m beginning to think I’ve been through all this before.  It is sounding very familiar. In fact, I think I’m the one who set this coin here a while ago.  I think I’ll set it in a small dish of water.  Maybe that will keep it from burning.






No comments: