Saturday, July 25, 2020

I Remember

I would grumble and complain whenever I had to get up and go to work in the morning.  Not only did I have to get on the freeway and play dodge-the-morons, but then, once I finally got to work, the coffee was non-drinkable.  No amount of cream and sugar was going to help.

Follow that by sitting in the daily staff meetings listening to the boss complain about me playing solitaire all day on my computer, boy - what a grouch. 

Anyway, yesterday this guy showed up to work on the office landscaping.  I could see him from my window.  He needed to trim branches, but not the low, easy to reach branches, no - this guy had to climb way up in the trees.  He had ropes and harnesses and gadgets that clipped onto other gadgets, a hard hat and on top of all that, he had loud, dangerous chainsaws, sharp cutty things and pointy stuff.  Yikes!



If you look close you can see him up there.  I did notice, when he first started to climb, his tool-belt had a loop on it for holding his Starbucks.   Boy, some guys have it made.










No comments: