Wednesday, July 8, 2020

I am Authorized to Run with Scissors


 On many occasions I have been seen throwing caution to the wind, and captured on film - I have, in fact, taunted fate. 

  One might say I live on the edge.  I like to think of it as simply – living.  While others have ran with the bulls, I chose to casually walk.  

I not only stand close to the rail – I lean. 

For me, nothing lurks in the shadows.  I stand upon this planet, bathed in the knowledge that I have right and good on my side.  Sure, there are occasional nicks from shaving, but a nick in time winds the clock.

It is up to the others to make sense of it all.  My boots are dry and my key cannot be duplicated.  Unless, of course, you have access to the right blank.  I mean, like a good locksmith might have one, but your average Joe, I don’t think so.

Which brings me to that whole average thing.  Joe or otherwise, I do not believe in average.  It is a concept whose roots are in sand.  It is an empty expression, and I’m sorry I used it.  

I cannot go back and black it out, as at first glance, people may think this to be a document that has been redacted.   You know, key words and important phrases removed for National Security reasons.

Hogwash.  I will just leave it there.  It will be up to you to ignore it or become obsessed by it.  In either case, I have moved on.




See?  I am over here now.  Moved on.







No comments: