Monday, January 21, 2019

Blog Navigation




Like Winnie-the-Pooh my spelling could be referred to as wobbly.  It will be your job to ignore the slight wobbles and jump over any page containing raging torrents.

Punctuation throughout this Blog will be sporadic at best.  It may, on occasion, be difficult to discern between hyphenation and a simple dash.  Use your best judgment.

Assumptions:
It is always best to assume that I am not serious.  Were I a serious person would I really be spending my time doing this?

Beginning, middle and end.
This Blog already has a beginning.  Until I reach the end it will be impossible to determine where the middle is.  If you absolutely must know, read half-way through it and write (approximately) in the margin.

Photographic Gibberish
I have included within this Blog some Zobostic Corwin originals.  There are also random pics just for fun.  Whenever I have used someone else’s picture I have given them credit, unless I don’t know who took it, in which case I state; “Not mine, but I liked it.”

This Claimer
Any reference to any persons, real or imagined, in any situation for whatever reason is simply coincidental and in no way reflects in any light upon their character, their associations or undertakings.  With respect to the avoidance of legal fees, please insert my response following every claim, "Does not".


Thank you
Zobostic Corwin




No comments: