Monday, January 14, 2019

A Best Seller for sure




Here’s the thing, I find I can no longer simply turn off my brain and sit endlessly watching television.  The programs are stupid beyond belief, the commercials are moronic and insulting, meanwhile my life ticks away with no do-over’s scheduled anytime soon.

So what, I ask you, shall fill my time?  Do I come in here and write this blog, do I take up painting or pottery?  I doubt I have the talent for either.

Maybe I should write my own dictionary. Maybe just to annoy the business and sports people I would put an I in team.  Perhaps I’d iron out all the wrinkles in the English language.  No more exceptions to the rule, no more – and sometimes Y.  And I’d have an entire section on punctuation as a second language.

OK, I just reread this and I seem to have a few unresolved issues.  Maybe I’ll hold off on the dictionary for now.


PS

I’m trying to get a book published but have had no success finding a legitimate publisher.  If you know of any or have any solid contacts please let me know.  I think it’s a great story and it would make a super movie.

Incentive:  If you are responsible for helping me connect with a legitimate agent or publisher, and my book gets published as a result - I will add your name to the dedication page. 



Thanks

Zobostic Corwin










No comments: