Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm probably not in their's either


I noticed this morning as I drove in there was an absence of squirrels.   This road usually has an abundance of fur scurrying and jumping across, no wait, the other way, no… I was right the first time, it's this way.

Of course that got me to thinking about critter sleep patterns.  They must still be sleeping and that's why I haven't seen any at this hour.  That, of course, lead me to wonder about their little varmint dreams and before I knew it I was questioning why there aren't any squirrels or chipmunks in my dreams.  I don't recall ever having little furry creatures running in and out, back and forth, across my dreams. 

Maybe I shouldn't be getting up so early.  Maybe I should turn around and go back the other way and back to bed, no - I can’t, I better keep going on to work.

But  maybe more sleep…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: