Friday, January 23, 2015

No Postage Necessary


I am far too old and out of breath to be chasing my youth

Therefore –

My hair shall remain gray until it completely falls out

My vision will see things as I want them to be

I will hear what I want to hear

And I will scoff at anything new

 

I rejoice in being a curmudgeon for I have worked long and hard to get here

 

Now, as when I was a child, vegetables will be pushed aside

Chocolate cake to me is the same as a beautiful sunset

 

The Fashion Police will have my picture on their wall

And my car will make the same odd noises as I do

 

I am not going to buy anything from you so please go away

 

Thank you


 
 
and just so you'll know - I don't pay attention to font that's difficult to read.
 
 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Dear Curmdgeon - Enjoy Those Golden Years!