Thursday, June 13, 2024

Advanced Notice

 

        I have noticed various aspects of this computer program failing.  I am not tech-savvy.  I wouldn't know a pixel from an over-byte.  I just play with words, that's my thing.

    In other words, should too many more of these little glitches show up, this blog may come to a sudden end.

    So prior to that happening, let me thank you for being a loyal fan for these last 13 years.  It has been a hoot watching the numbers go up and the various countries stand up to be counted.  

    For anyone out there finding themselves going through withdrawal, I have left a bonus for you in the back of the newly released, paperback book - The Pantry, on Amazon.


    Enjoy


    Thank you


Zobostic Corwin



1 comment:

Pauline said...

Nooooo! Don't Do It! Give us another website - there has to be more blog sites out there. Don't Give Up - Never Give Up!! Don't let them win!!