Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The Seventh Sense

 

    I’m not positive I have it, but here’s the situation.

    Whenever I walk into a room I immediately know if there is a bug of some kind.  My vision is drawn right to it.  It has never failed me.

    When I am outside, I can automatically spot a bird of prey.  It doesn’t matter if it is a Hawk, Osprey, or Eagle.  I seem to instantly focus on it, no matter if it is on the top of a phone pole, or in the grass tugging at a snake.  I just somehow quickly spot it.

    We’re all aware of the five senses, sight, touch, sound, smell and taste, with the sixth sense experiencing some aspect of the spirit world.

    I truly believe there is a seventh sense.  The Spidey sense.  It has entered our knowledge base through comic book characters, but it is a real thing.  Trust me.  I think I'm living it.





zc


 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I wish I had it - your "Spidey Sense". Each time I see a "Spidey" it scares me silly.