Thursday, April 8, 2021

You know - just in case.

 

The thing is, I ponder all the things I’d like to learn, understanding I could never possibly learn it all.  And I wonder what lies out beyond the margins. I consider myself as possibly an explorer fumbling around the periodic table attempting to understand reality itself.  All the while, of course, seeing the days ticking by.  Each season getting shorter,  leaves and flowers flicker past as if they were in some time-lapse film.  

I can mentally see the world spinning ever so fast, pulling calendar pages off and hurling them into oblivion as it spins.

I ponder humanity, I see people as fragile dreamers, attempting desperately to hold on to their youth, clutching tightly to hope and stretching that hope to the point of slipping pillows into their coffins. 

 










No comments: