Thursday, November 17, 2022

I should call someone

 

There remains a small bit of Wednesday on my shirt.  Waking up this morning I was sure I had made a clean break into Thursday and yet here it is, Wednesday residue right here upon my clothing.

This causes me to wonder, what if I should die, you know- cross over, and yet some molecule of life has tangled itself in my hair, like chewing gum?  What then?

Is not every day supposed to be a clean break from the day before?  This would be chaos.  There would be scheduling issues, misinformation bounced around. How is someone going to deal with crossing over and deal with the returning of bowling shoes at the same time.  Do you see the problem here?

This isn’t right.  Who’s in charge here?

 

This might not be so much of an issue, but Wednesday wasn't all that good.






No comments: